Nora Batty as nurse Series 24, episode 8

Firesidetartan

Why is nora batty a nurse in The Man Who Invented Yorkshire Funny Stuff. Series 24, episode 8. How long did she appear as a nurse? ???

as far as i can remember (and this is going off a showing off gold last year cause its not on dvd yet) she was volunteering as a nurse but she was only 1 4 tht episode, then again what would u think if u walked into a nurses office and saw nora batty, personally i wud run a mile cause she wudnt do softly softly approach and god knows what her bedside manner wud b like

as far as i can remember (and this is going off a showing off gold last year cause its not on dvd yet) she was volunteering as a nurse but she was only 1 4 tht episode, then again what would u think if u walked into a nurses office and saw nora batty, personally i wud run a mile cause she wudnt do softly softly approach and god knows what her bedside manner wud b like

Thats right Eli its a great scene with Truly,Clegg and I think Billy came out of the health centre all covered in bandages which Nora had put on them..Classic

Back