No more episodes on Youtube

Paulinehill29

Dedicated Member
You're not going to believe this but I went on Youtube not long ago, only to find that a user who uploaded ALL the episodes i the entire series has been terminated!! This means that only a few episodes are uploaded and certainly none of the eopisodes that are still to be uploaded on DVD.

GOLD and some other channels DO shown them but by no means all the time

I know it's trivial but for someone who likes the show im not a happy bunny.

Oh god, you are right, they took away callzum´s videos! But Kylerob19 is still there apparently. What a loss :eek:!

Oh god, you are right, they took away callzum´s videos! But Kylerob19 is still there apparently. What a loss :eek:!

I know and i know he does his best but not every episode is up there now, so epsodes lke "Enter The Hawk" and "Who's that with Barry and Glenda" and Sadly, Madly Bradly" , not to mention the entire last seres are no longer there and with the wait for DVDs to be released.............well it just really annoyed me yesterday

Callzum's videos were of far better quality, I downloaded Catching Digby's Donkey, Loxley Lozenge which were the unedited versions and the Pilot which I haven't got on DVD.

Callzum's videos were of far better quality, I downloaded Catching Digby's Donkey, Loxley Lozenge which were the unedited versions and the Pilot which I haven't got on DVD.
so thats the version of The Loxley. featuring Crusher then?

I dont think Ive ever seen the version of The Loxley Lozenge with Crusher in.

me neither

Does it actually exist?

Oh right, where in the episode does he appear? I suppose its in the Cafe scene....is he given an introduction?

It was actually shown on UKtvGold or Drama
The trio plus Wesley walk into the cafe and Crusher throws them out because there are already 6 customers.
Ivy tells him off and tells him to go in the kitchen and hit himself on the head with something hard - which he does.Ivy then says to the trio "He takes things a little to seriously does Milburn"

As someone has already said, it was shown on UKTV Drama and/or the old UKTV Gold. It was never treated as a Christmas Special by them and was shown frequently. When the DVD came out I retained my old recording both of "Loxley Lozenge" and "Catching Digby's Donkey" as both episodes on DVD have cafe scenes missing including Crusher's in "Loxley Lozenge". I heard tell that for "Who's Looking After The Cafe, Then?" the DVD had a short scene missed from the UKTV transmissions.

Crusher was not introduced in "Loxley Lozenge" but in "Keeping Britain Tidy". The former was obviously made along with Series #8 and then got selected as the 1984 Christmas Special resulting in something of a discontinuity.

Back