Newspapers

In to many episodes to mention........our scruffy hero......with his nose 2 inches from the print of The Racing Times/The Racing Post/ or maybe The Mirror [because he is Labour through and though.... remember his comment to Foggy...."I will not have a Tory poking me in the vicinity of my nipple !!!"]..with his 2 inch pencil perusing the next race,and stating..." I really fancy ? ? ......".....hoping to be the big winner...and to treat his 2 comrades to a booze up to remember !!.

Okay, it's not being 'read' as such, but the intro to the episode "Why does Norman Clegg buy ladies elastic stockings?", includes a copy of the newspaper "The Ferret Fancier". Compo is, of course, sleeping soundly next to it, in his bed.

It is quite an unusual intro to an episode. :)

Attachments

• Ferret Newspaper.png
    Ferret Newspaper.png
    385.3 KB · Views: 6
A slightly obscure one; Foggy seen with a newspaper in "The mysterious feet of Nora Batty" (1985).

The newspaper contains the discreetly wrapped foot measuring device borrowed from the shoe shop.

Attachments

• Mysterious-feet.png
    Mysterious-feet.png
    537.4 KB · Views: 5
Wesley was reading a newspaper sitting the back of Edie's car, having to stay clean in Situations Vacant

Back