News to Share

Norm

Dedicated Member
Sorry have been out of action for a while as a lot seems to have suddenly happened to me and I would love to share it with you if I may.
My lovely Nephew gained an upper 2/1 in Law with French at Bristol and I had a lovely time at his graduation.
Also I am retiring next Wednesday, but not quite, as amazingly I have been offered a place at a Theatre School to do a Professional Acting Diploma course starting in September. It's something I have always wanted to do and watching the wonderful LOTSW series made me take the plunge, a bit late perhaps but seeing those wonderful Character Actors especially my hero Peter Sallis made me realise I had to have a go. Anyway sorry if I am blowing my own trumpet a bit, but I am so excited !! :) :)

Go Norm :D Congratulations to the clever nephew and very well done on the new life as a showbiz star :D

Goods for you Norm. May we see your name up in lights one day. Never give up...........

Thanks everyone for your lovely messages of support, I really appreciate it, and enjoy your company on the forum.

Sounds exciting! Keep us posted! I wish I could figure out what I would like to be when I grow up? ;D

I believe that there is a bit in each of us adults that never grows up, mine is a quite a big bit and I'm glad :) :) :)

Sounds great Norm!!! I did a bit of theater acting about 5 years ago and loved it. I haven't had much time though over the past few years and miss it. Go and have fun, I was always taught by my instructor, if you feel like a fool then the acting is right on. You must go big in theater so all can see and feel your pain, joy, excitement, etc. I did feel a bit of a fool when I first did it but once I realized what they were trying to teach me it was a blast.

I'm not bragging or anything I just thought I would share. Have a great time Norm!!!

My little acting stint, playing cyrano de Bergerac

Playing Jesus,

Back