New Year

Can I bring sandwiches, Foggy? I'm not sailing all that way without a bit of lunch.

Definitely. I remember Clegg commenting how we lost the war of the roses due to lack of sandwiches and use of outside catering instead. Lets not make the same mistake twice ;D

I live in Surrey, but if we walk up to the next village, we are in Hampshire. There must be places on the Yorkshire, Lancashire, borders like this. I wonder how they manage to stay friends of if indeed they do?

And can someone please tell me why some people from Yorkshire feel the need to say 'I'm from Yorkshire'. No offence, but to really grates on me.

I live in Surrey, but if we walk up to the next village, we are in Hampshire. There must be places on the Yorkshire, Lancashire, borders like this. I wonder how they manage to stay friends of if indeed they do?

And can someone please tell me why some people from Yorkshire feel the need to say 'I'm from Yorkshire'. No offence, but to really grates on me.

I am curious as well, is there still a lot of bitterness and resentment between the two sides?

I think Sue could be just a tad envious of the members on here who reside here in fantastic,wonderful,Yorkshire...Cannot for the life of me work out why it should cause her any stress...Didn't bother me one bit that Sue told us all that she lives in Surrey ;).

My cat is very afraid of fireworks, she only needs to hear a single one on TV and she runs and hides. My first cat wasn´t like that, but this one must have had a trauma with them.

Back