New Web Site

cornishman

Junior Jedi
Staff member
I have just started working on a new web site, covering as many of the filming locations as possible. I'm trying to make it as thorough as possible, incorporating more comprehensive interaction and the possibility for user input.

That was interesting, I left a comment but it came up anonymous.
Yes, that's my fault. As I had said the site is very much in it's infancy and I haven't configured everything fully yet. The problem at the moment is that I am in the middle of refurbishing a couple of my computers (some new hardware and total re-installs) so am unable to do much until tomorrow (Monday).

Thats all Dutch to me :D
I just wanted to let you know I have commented and it looks really good ;D

Your welcome, if your explaining techno to me it needs to be in 2 syllables or less ;D

Glad its not just me Susan! My 4 y o granddaughter can leave me standing! :eek: ::)

I find that if you nod twice the shake your head once, keep repeating that while things are being explained to you it looks like you understand them and they don't think your daft ;D
Some times my son in law talks to me and I go with that formation until my daughter says " You do know she doesn't understand a word your saying" :D

You are not alone Dick. It took me almost a couple of years to be on friendly terms with my computer. It wouldn't do what I say. Can you believe that. It kept telling me that I am wrong and it is right. Cheeky Devil!!!!

You are not alone Dick. It took me almost a couple of years to be on friendly terms with my computer. It wouldn't do what I say. Can you believe that. It kept telling me that I am wrong and it is right. Cheeky Devil!!!!
;D ;D ;D ;)

I had the same problem. My son in law once told me to pick the key board up and shake it......... And you know what it works!! ;)
( Son in law thinks I'm potty by the way) ::)

Look Dick someone else we're entertaining :D
We should be a double act like George and Mildred :D

Ahh I don't see you two as Ivy and Sid. There is not enough violence. Maybe more like Sonny and Cher! ;D ;D

Back