Having recently watched the latest spate of New Tricks,
and been a bit saddened and all, tonight we dug out
and watched the original pilot episode. Man, quelle
difference!! The original has so much more in action,
in humour, in wonderful dialogue. One wonders how
they could ruin such a great show. We shall now re-watch
a New Tricks once a week to recapture the original
wonderfulness.

I didn't like the last series much at all. Dennis Lawson is a good actor, but he just didn't fit in here. I just wanted to go behind him and turn his collar down, so affected.

I loved the show very much. Yes it is true that there was less action in last couple of years but we have to understand that they are not getting younger and neither are we. LOL

I didn't like the last series much at all. Dennis Lawson is a good actor, but he just didn't fit in here. I just wanted to go behind him and turn his collar down, so affected.

Once again Sue totally agree with you.

Once again Sue totally agree with you.

What annoys me,is that the BBC can carry on with a show that could be so much better,but is running out of cast and idea's,yet they scrap a show that so many folk looked forward to, that still had mileage left in it and could so easily carry on,it had a world record yet they dumped it mainly because one head of department wanted it off air,to be honest I do not know why we are still forced to pay a tax in the form of a licence fee to keep these senior BBC folk in their Ivory towers when they have no talent for running a Broadcasting company, if they had to stand on their own two feet in a real job,they would all be out of work.

Back