New Series 29 Poll

Coopers Rules, cos theres no-one like Ken Kitson! And It's Never Ten Years for the scene with Mr Sallis shaving in the mirror and recognising the date. Heartbreaking.

Its Never Ten Years for sentimental reasons was one pick.

This is one of my least favorite series, but I always enjoyed All That Glitters Is Not Elvis, especially Barry's role.

I know Cooper's Rules is pretty popular in the forum, but for me, it is an example of why I am not so crazy about this Series. Many times there was just too much emphasis around minor characters, where the main cast was a bit insignificant.

Yeah , you could be right there, Cod, but I have a very soft spot for Ken Kitson. He's such a lovely bloke.

Yeah , you could be right there, Cod, but I have a very soft spot for Ken Kitson. He's such a lovely bloke.

Kitson and (I believe) Walsh are great additions to the later years of the show. I appreciate them and eventually want to get their shirt. However, I just expect to see more of the regulars when I tune in to Summer Wine.

Kitson and (I believe) Walsh are great additions to the later years of the show. I appreciate them and eventually want to get their shirt. However, I just expect to see more of the regulars when I tune in to Summer Wine.

Please excuse me for my lapse of memory. I sometimes write spontaneously here don't don't make take the time to recall all the facts. I should know that is was Kitson and Louis Emerick that are the great additions to the later years of the show.

Voted. Intriguingly this section was 'hidden' on my menu and I had forgotten about it and have missed some polls.

Back