New Selling Group on Facebook

That is a good idea. Maybe some will give a shout on the forums too for those not on facebook as well. Yes, I know there are still a few on the planet, of which I am one. :eek:

I'm not a fan of Facebook. I don't think people use it so much with all the fake news and privacy issues. I used to have a MySpace account but never really got into it.

That is a good idea. Maybe some will give a shout on the forums too for those not on facebook as well. Yes, I know there are still a few on the planet, of which I am one. :eek:

I could put a link on to this site, but you will still have to have a facebook login to be able to view the item and contact the seller, the LOSW facebook groups also have the advantage of being able to view videos that folk have posted, you can join facebook but don't have to be high profile and you can keep your details very low key

It's a shame Terry , like Rick and Adrian I don't have a Facebook membership and don't wish to have one. For all the good features there are so many I would describe as basically banal to the point of irritation . Thank you however, with taking time out to set up the feature as it will be godsend to those who wish to deal in LOTSW artefacts . :)

Back