New member from Minnesota, USA

Welcome, from yet another senior citizen. This one from south central upstate New York.

Marianna

Welcome Ruth - I think I might also be called senior. Mainly because I have managed to live long enough I suppose!

Welcome Ruth,nice to see you here,not sure if I am a senior,I am 64 in a few weeks,I only mention it as the members normally club together and send me to somewhere nice for a few weeks,last year it was a caravan on the east coast, a little run down and it needed work after what seems to of been a major fire,and I spent ages looking for the key which was supposed to be under the mat,still I managed to fix the roof so the next visitor will be a little more comfortable,and I cannot complain as it was a nice break. I cannot wait to see where I might be going this year

Terry

Welcome Ruth,nice to see you here,not sure if I am a senior,I am 64 in a few weeks,I only mention it as the members normally club together and send me to somewhere nice for a few weeks,last year it was a caravan on the east coast, a little run down and it needed work after what seems to of been a major fire,and I spent ages looking for the key which was supposed to be under the mat,still I managed to fix the roof so the next visitor will be a little more comfortable,and I cannot complain as it was a nice break. I cannot wait to see where I might be going this year

Terry

This year we're taking him to a stag night where we'll drink him under the table then hand him over to a crazy postladyman who has instructions to take him to Blackpool and make sure he has fun!!:12: Hopefully he'll be back in time for xmas but we're not taking any bets!:me::me: Oh and shhhhhhh don't tell him its a suprise ;);)

Welcome, Ruth, from one more senior citizen and a former Minnesotan. I grew up in Detroit Lakes, Minnesota and lived in other areas of the state for many years before moving to Oklahoma. I still have family spread about the state. In what part of Minnesota are you located?

Marilyn

Welcome Ruth! I also live in Minnesota. I'm looking forward to when the local PBS station starts showing LOTSW again in September!

Welcome, from the Maryland side of Washington DC.

I have enjoyed my short time in Minneapolis, St. Paul, Duluth, and a beautiful stretch of the Lake Superior Shoreline.

Hello Ruth, Welcome to the forum. I am in Middle Tennessee. Enjoy your time on here. Good times and good people , when they act good!!!!!!! :me:::):me:::):me:::)

Welcome Ruth from another Minnesotan

Hello Ruth. If you live near the Twin Cities and can receive TPT, they will begin broadcasting Last of the Summer Wine programs again starting September 4, 2014 on channel 2-3, 2:00 to 3:00 pm repeated at 6:00 to 7:00 pm.

Dave

Welcome to the Forum. I'm actually near Washington DC. The PBS stations here graciously grant us the privilege of viewing LOTSW twice a day. My aunt and uncle briefly lived in Northfield, MN; you know the place where Jesse James caught it.

Back