New Doctor

amos hames

Dedicated Member
With the news That Matt Smith might quit as Doctor Who. If you are a fan of this show who would make a good new doctor or sidekick

Benedict Cumberbatch would make a good doctor.

LOL!!! I never watch any of it, I don´t even know if we get it here, but with Stephen Fry even I might watch an episode or so.

I still always see William Hartnell whenever anyone mentions the doctor! And then Tom Baker!

i always thought robert kazinsky would make a good doctor, he could do the evil bits like his role in eastenders but the role he had before that he was a bit of a clown in dream team before that role went dark at the end, so he could play it either way, of course i know he is trying to break into america at the moment but i still think he would make a great 12th doctor

Why is it that all these Brit actors and actresses dust their wings and fly to America and really knowing that they don't have much luck. Stick to Britain as the entertainment work is much better. In Britain there is quality and not quantity.

Laurence Fox.

Now wait a sec here! Is he not married to Billie Piper who was
one of an earlier Doctor's playmates??? Then if he becomes The
New Doctor, and is still married to Billie Piper, ..... confusing!!

Stephen Fry

Have to say, he was always my fantasy Doctor!

I have a soft spot for Bill Nighy, although they seem to go with men under a certain age now. I like it better when they had older actors in the role, or at least, wonderful veteran character actors.

Or what about a lady Doctor?

Is he the one that gets involved with all the ladies?? Some sort of surgeon?? Not watched it for years .One of Lesley's faves not mine. :-\

Back