New Car!

Pearl

Administrator
Staff member
No I'm not bragging but we have a new car and we need to test it out so its a cuppa and scones at Sids Cafe for us at the weekend :) Now I'm bragging :)

Good luck and have fun :)! Hm, I can only brag that mine is 22 and still going, good old Volkswagen ;D. Show us a picture of your car in Holmfirth then!

No, you are not bragging but making us jealous. Shame on you!!!!

Oooh yes I can put petrol in and everything!! ;D ;D

The insurance company rang last week and said that our insurace was running out this week and did we want to renew I said no we were getting a new car, he said "What are you getting and I'll do you a quote" I said " A blue one!!!!!" He said " errrrm yaaaar we may need more info than that!!!" :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The insurance company rang last week and said that our insurace was running out this week and did we want to renew I said no we were getting a new car, he said "What are you getting and I'll do you a quote" I said " A blue one!!!!!" He said " errrrm yaaaar we may need more info than that!!!" :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

How silly they need to know if it has wheels and headlamps ;D ;D ;D

Exactly!! Its got 4 wheels and it gets me to the shops what else do they need??? :D

George this sounds like one of your jokes. Is Susan your co joke writer??? LOL

Good thing they didn't ask about "horse" power your car has. LOL

Exactly!! Its got 4 wheels and it gets me to the shops what else do they need??? :D

My poor old cougar has just been sold to go to a new life rally driving.
It was costing more and more to keep going, she was getting on.

The chap is going to rip it's innards to shreds and race it round and round a track.
She was a beautiful car in her day, and him indoors gave it a little pat as she went on her travels.

So my little legs will have to do for now, whilst I save for a little run around.Does that mean I get to eat more chocolate!!

Oh Dick!! I'm surprised at you!!! Chocolate is a necessity not a luxury! Yes Minx go for it :D :D

Good, cos I just stuffed half a bar, but I have been running round after my dad today ;D

I got a blue car too! It 's far from new tho. Enjoy the trip to Holmfirth Susan. Yeah, I'm jealous of the trip!

We decided to beat the weather and went today had a great time tea and scones and a wonder round the Daisy Lane Book Shop ;D

Back