Never the twain shall meet.....

Barrychuckle

Administrator
Staff member
In a recent post I made I mentioned that I'd have loved to have seen Mr Shinyglow meet Auntie as I'd have love to have seen the interaction between 2 hard sell salespeople.

Which 2 characters who never met one another would you have liked to see in a scene together and why?

Because I'm into old cars I will say Walter (Ron Lacey) & Wesley (Gorden Wharmby). Walter would have a ready outlet for all of his dodgy rusty bangers & Wesley would think they were Great little beasts to tinker with.

Which 2 characters who never met one another would you have liked to see in a scene together and why?

It would be nice for Dick to realise his dream and meet Glenda , yes Glenda is a character and Dick is a huge fan but given he had the potential to be an extra I think that more than meets the criteria and sentiment expressed in the question . In these awful times it would be nice to bring some good cheer to the table! :)

In a recent post I made I mentioned that I'd have loved to have seen Mr Shinyglow meet Auntie as I'd have love to have seen the interaction between 2 hard sell salespeople.

First of all, Mr. ShinyGlow wouldn't have stood a chance!

Now, this is an excellent question!!!! I would have loved to have seen how Foggy and Seymour would have reacted with each other as each would try to impose their own will on the whole group.

Marina and Mr. Wainwright. I think Marina would have found some more satisfaction with the librarian than she found with Howard who seemed to be bigger on romantic schemes than on any actual romance.
That's a good call, I did find Mr Wainwright very sleazy so dare I say it maybe even Marina was too innocent for him o_O

Along the lines of Mr. ShinyGlow and Auntie, might I suggest Mr. Arkwright from Open All Hours to meet with Auntie Wainwright.

Well, I would say Barry could meet Compo's nephew Gordon. I think they are well suited to each other as they both like the quiet life, but they need guidance to bring out the best in them. I wonder, if they did meet, how Gordon would get on with Glenda and the rest of their family?

Stewart......tired of the constant poking and prodding of his screwny knee by Foggy,Compo and Clegg sees an ad in the local rag ..."Nora's pain relief Clinic....syringing,bandaging and assorted ailments catered for...satisfaction guaranteed !"............ enters building,thinks to himself "the nurse look a little scary"...TOLD to sit down.......trouser leg up..........YOU COULD HEAR THE SCREAMS IN MANCHESTER !!!!!!!.

Back