Neat LotSW Mis-Adventure shirt.

Given your proposed flutter on the gee-gees in the Shoutbox recently Dick I would order at least two tee shirts as one will go to a "relative" of Birdie the Bookie for sure :30::)

Hooray, my shirt came in today. Looking forward to wearing it sometime while wandering around Holmfirth. Yeah, I'll stick out like a tourist, haha!

I ordered mine in blue, what color did you choose, Dick?

Dick as a Nottingham Man , perhaps a descendant of a Mr R Hood , you should have chosen Green of which there are many shades Lincoln would be a fitting derivation

Sorry, Pearl. I guess since I view the US version of the ebay site the link posted that up as well. For me it does show the price in GBP first and next to it the US dollars. I thought it would be geographically aware and post correct prices for you.

Hey, Dick if I manage to make it over to Holmfirth and you are able to be in the area too. Maybe we could wear our new shirts and create a mini LotSW Mis-Adventure fan club meetup gathering. Haha. :18:

Hmm, maybe I can order the white shirt and dye it Lincoln Green for the captain....

Hey, Dick if I manage to make it over to Holmfirth and you are able to be in the area too. Maybe we could wear our new shirts and create a mini LotSW Mis-Adventure fan club meetup gathering

As luck would have it later this year there is a fun walk that has been organised in Holmfirth . Posters have been put up to advertise the walk, apparently it's being promoted by a local man , H. Sibshaw . Normally you are presented with a T Shirt on completion of the event but Mr Sibshaw is happy for you to partake, wearing your recently purchased garments. He is keen to involve as many people as possible , its open to Women , Men and "Young Ladies" . I would like to convey my Best Wishes for your participation. :08::08::fp:

Of course ! You could prefix with the word "Grim" on the T shirt concerned , which will certainly unnerve the promoter and could scare off a certain "young lady" :fp:

Back