My first trip to Holmfirth.

Barry I have stayed at Cody's farm for about £85 a night for B&B, really comfy and a good breakfast

I did try and get in on your recommendation, it looked amazing but it was fully booked when I wanted to go sadly. I also wanted somewhere where I could have a drink and walk back from Holmfirth and I think that was a little too far out for that.

I did try and get in on your recommendation, it looked amazing but it was fully booked when I wanted to go sadly. I also wanted somewhere where I could have a drink and walk back from Holmfirth and I think that was a little too far out for that.
The other place I would recommend is Church View Holiday cottage, which is in Rotcher Road, Holmfirth. It is self catering plenty of free parking and a very short walk to anywhere in town, they will book 2 plus nights

Has anyone thought of staying at the Top O The Hill around the corner from Howard, Cleggys and Hobbos . I just checked it out and although its pretty much booked there are dates in October/November/December. I put in sample dates so booking in on 7th October and departing 10th October and cost for 2 people was £246 for three nights I think is quite reasonable yes its self catering but gives you the freedom and bonus is you are right next door to iconic location.

Has anyone thought of staying at the Top O The Hill around the corner from Howard, Cleggys and Hobbos . I just checked it out and although its pretty much booked there are dates in October/November/December. I put in sample dates so booking in on 7th October and departing 10th October and cost for 2 people was £246 for three nights I think is quite reasonable yes its self catering but gives you the freedom and bonus is you are right next door to iconic location.
Good value and you can keep an eye on Howard

I did visit there too, I was surprised to see their houses are almost directly above the White Horse. Not sure if it's new but there is a sign as you walk up the lane to their houses, stating that it was a private road and no public access was allowed. Not sure if this is recent or has been there for a while, suffice to say I sometimes think it is better to seek repentance than ask permission ;) ;)

Back