Music

G

Graham

Can someone tell me the background music/composer used during the funeral scene in series10 episode 6 dated 20/10/88 Day of the Welsh Ferret?

BEST regards, Graham

As far as I know Graham Ronnie Hazlehurst composed all the original music used in the series

Not all of it, George. The piece played at Compo´s funeral in the church was exactly the same that was played at my grandmother´s funeral, I would know it anywhere, but can´t tell you what it is.

Do you mean me? No, it isn´t. I meant what they played inside the church on Compo´s funeral, but that´s not what George is looking for, I just threw it in to say that not all of the music is by Hazlehurst.

Oh dear, sorry, I actually meant "what Graham is looking for", not you, George. And my lack of language, lol. Original music, so you mean music that has only been made for LOTSW? Sorry, I better keep my mouth shut.

Oh dear, sorry, I actually meant "what Graham is looking for", not you, George. And my lack of language, lol. Original music, so you mean music that has only been made for LOTSW? Sorry, I better keep my mouth shut.
Don't you dare.Your opinion is just as important as anyone elses :)

Here's a little fun trivia fact for the episode in question: "Day of the Welsh Ferret"

When the trio leave the funeral at the church at the end and Clegg is talking about the wonderful eulogy the Vicar did and how Compo spoiled it all wrestling with the ferret in his coat sleeve, they walk past the future home of one Herbert "Truly" Trulove... but of course, I could be lying!

8)

Back