Most annoying TV ads

I have not seen a TV advert of almost 5 years, not having a TV licence is full of bonuses, I never understood most of them when I last saw them, Car adverts that tell you nothing about the car except maybe it can play loud music

So you're watching something gentle and soothing. The romantic moment is close to arriving. Then suddenly clash-bang shouting ensues which causes you to practically fall out of your chair. Then suddenly there is a very graphic description of a male bathroom problem complete with a fireboat shooting fountains as it sails dramatically past the Statue of Liberty. Then comes the Medicare ad with the red, white, and blue card with more shouting as they attempt to get past brain fog and a hearing loss by repeating the telephone number about 20 times. Then after you're bug eyed, the program returns and the romantic moment ensues.

We don't do adverts in our house. Most of the time the our viewing is recorded, so we can skip them. The odd programmes that aren't recorded are mainly on BBC, so there are no adverts anyway.

Here's one !!!!....I would rather walk round Sefton Park in Liverpool with a stone in my shoe than watch this again!!!!.....
"I know how to keep my body healthy........but how do I keep my mouth healthy ?".......WHAT !!!!??????....and here's me thinking that your mouth is actually part of your body !!!!!.
x!

Back