More Snow Pics #3

Shots one and three would make perfect postcards . I see in photo 4 a couple of the bird actors that have appeared in many of the other still photos are taking a well earned rest between takes . It's too far to nip back to their on set trailers and the crew couldn't provide their normal director chairs with their names on [ I enlarged the shot and I think its Charlie and Cherry Crow but I could be mistaken] so they are "taking 5" on impromptu chimney pots.

Must be a challenge to drive or to walk all the hills in town on a snowy day. A snow day is a good day to stay indoors in Holmfirth I'm thinking. I did check the live cam today and it does not look too bad, some snow on the roofs of the houses across the way but some flowers still out in the box garden in the courtyard.

Shots one and three would make perfect postcards . I see in photo 4 a couple of the bird actors that have appeared in many of the other still photos are taking a well earned rest between takes . It's too far to nip back to their on set trailers and the crew couldn't provide their normal director chairs with their names on [ I enlarged the shot and I think its Charlie and Cherry Crow but I could be mistaken] so they are "taking 5" on impromptu chimney pots.

We employ Wendell to charm the birds for each shot

Grazed knuckles on tarmac, probly best to stay on grass after all, but Foggy could come to the rescue with his first aid kit.

Back