More home remedies

C

Compo

THESE REALLY WORK!!

I checked this out on Snopes and it's for real!

AMAZING, SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES:

1. AVOID CUTTING YOURSELF WHEN SLICING VEGETABLES BY GETTING SOMEONE ELSE TO HOLD THE VEGETABLES WHILE YOU CHOP.

2. AVOID ARGUMENTS WITH THE FEMALES ABOUT LIFTING THE TOILET SEAT BY USING THE SINK.

3. FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE SUFFERERS ~ SIMPLY CUT YOURSELF AND BLEED FOR A FEW MINUTES, THUS REDUCING THE PRESSURE ON YOUR VEINS. REMEMBER TO SET A TIMER.

4. A MOUSE TRAP PLACED ON TOP OF YOUR ALARM CLOCK WILL PREVENT YOU FROM ROLLING OVER AND GOING BACK TO SLEEP AFTER YOU HIT THE SNOOZE BUTTON.

5. IF YOU HAVE A BAD COUGH, TAKE A LARGE DOSE OF LAXATIVES; THEN YOU'LL BE AFRAID TO COUGH.

6. YOU NEED ONLY TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.

7. IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.

THOUGHT for the day:

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN THEY'RE PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

@2, God grief how tall are you? ???

Susan - I was reading the replies in 'latest posts' bit and on it's own did not make any sense. Back to the thread and all is clear, but a good question!

When a student the wash basins in our rooms were used similarly .... but that was back in the wild 1960s and ... anything goes ...

@2, God grief how tall are you? ???

Susan - I was reading the replies in 'latest posts' bit and on it's own did not make any sense. Back to the thread and all is clear, but a good question!

When a student the wash basins in our rooms were used similarly .... but that was back in the wild 1960s and ... anything goes ...

Big Nuc, the fact that men cannot usually hit the designated vessel leads me to think that their aim at a smaller, teller one would be even less accurate fills me with dread, this is not a topic of conversation I expect on a forum like this but none the less the next time my 12 year old grandaughter says "But why are boys disgusting (the reason we give her for not allowing her to have a boyfriend) I can now point to this and for an example. :)

Big Nuc, the fact that men cannot usually hit the designated vessel leads me to think that their aim at a smaller, teller one would be even less accurate fills me with dread, this is not a topic of conversation I expect on a forum like this but none the less the next time my 12 year old grandaughter says "But why are boys disgusting (the reason we give her for not allowing her to have a boyfriend) I can now point to this and for an example. :)

Am I being got at here on a thread in which I have not participated? "Big Nuc" could be a mispelling of my handle or could be someone else entirely. In any event, 'twasna me. 'Twas a big boy who did it and then ran away. Of course, I could be lying.

Arrr Sorry, has said in the other thread " No sleep" Big Unc :D

So your going for the "Twas the other fella" excuse??? I see! ;D

..... this is not a topic of conversation I expect on a forum like this but none the less the next time my 12 year old grandaughter says "But why are boys disgusting (the reason we give her for not allowing her to have a boyfriend) I can now point to this and for an example. :)

absolutely! ;D ;D ;D :eek: :eek: :eek:

Big U is a wise individual to go for the other person ploy ....

Back