money supermarket advert

dick

LOTSW Fanatic
Is there anyone on the forum who likes this advert?? Its the one with the guy "sashaying " down the street trying to be outrageous in his tight shorts. !! When it comes on I switch the sound off and grind my teeth!!:13::46:

Last edited:
I change channels Dick. ****** awful advert definitely would not use Money Supermarkets.:unhappy:

My problem with this multi service organisation and the money lending companies advertising is they often pray on the vulnerable and unfortunately people have to use them because of circumstances. The rise of such companies has basically given them the opportunity to print money which affords the likes of Compare the Market, Confused, Go Compare and this group to invest heavily in advertising and fill every break with adverts such as the one under discussion . It appears they will go to any length to secure more business sadly this latest tactic may have been unusual on first or second showing but because of the frequency it simply becomes annoying .

Is there anyone on the forum who likes this advert?? Its the one with the guy "sashaying " down the street trying to be outrageous in his tight shorts. !! When it comes on I switch the sound off and grind my teeth!!:13::46:

In the sadly, so large, theatre of really tacky commercials (into which virtually all moneysupermarket.com commercials fit) this must come close to being the very worst.

A Couple of things

1. I always think advertisers who appear on most advert breaks must have a very large churn issue,probably because their products are flaky,so I always avoided them.

2. Since January I have not watched any live TV as I no longer have a TV Licence,so no adverts for me, and to be honest I have not missed the Live TV one little bit,if I get desperate to watch something, the TV has catch up channels and I could watch it a day later on there legally.

Obviously must be the only person apart from Terry who is blissfully unaware of this - and I have a TV licence. Never seen, but then hardly ever watch TV. Have the capability in two rooms but it seems I am missing a real treat!!:35: :35: :35:

He he. - can not click a like as replying on an iPad! Oh yes I can, just scrolled down a bit, oh no that did not work. Will sort it out soon!

Its awful, I go and make a cup of tea if It comes on.

I absolutely hate this advert and keep wishing that bloke would trip and fall.I know it aint gonna happen but I wish any way lol

Hector

Back