Mini LOTSW Fan

HelenMcWilliams

Hi All
This is Connor - 8 years old and a big fan of LOTSW. He wants to say hi to all of you and says he wants to stay in Nora’s cottage, his favourite character is ‘the one who does the voice of Wallace’ (Cleggy!) and he thinks Howard and Marina are very funny. Connor has written a letter to Sarah who played Glenda and is going to write to Mike (Barry) too.
He’s happy I’ve joined this community and will share any replies from Barry and Glenda!

Thanks all

Attachments

• F6A7B800-CCF6-4BE4-B44F-1D236927B202.jpeg
    F6A7B800-CCF6-4BE4-B44F-1D236927B202.jpeg
    61.4 KB · Views: 6
Welcome Connor,it’s a very funny show isn’t it,the one who does the voice of Wallace is my favourite too,and I agree,Howard and Marina are very funny,Howard is always getting in trouble isn’t he.
It would be lovely to see any replies you get from Glenda and Barry,have you thought about writing to the funny policemen ? The one that always drives lives in Scarborough,last time I was there he used to own a shop called Alladins cave.
You will like it on here,everyone is very friendly,
Love from Chuffer x

Glad to meet you Connor! We're happy you are here! We will look forward to hearing when you get answers to your letters. In the meantime, you could tell us about your favorite parts of the show or write a new story about the characters for us to read.
Clegg is my favorite too, and by the way, there will be a new Wallace and Gromit film to look forward to soon!

Well Hello Connor and great that you are a fan of our beloved show . I do hope Sarah Thomas [Glenda] and Mike Grady [Barry] reply it would be a really nice gesture and an equally nice gesture if you were to share it here so thank you very much in advance. In a few years if they see sense and start making the show again , by the time you have watched all the shows you'd be a natural to play one of the parts .

Back