Members, how did you get here

I was off to visit Holmfirth for the first time so Googled Summer Wine to see if there was a map I could use up there. I can across a link so I applied to join, by the time we got home I'd been accepted. Terry will know the date, he's mourned the day ever since.
Yes, I think I was looking for a location now I come to think of it. We had been to Holmfirth for the day and I was looking for the stone shelter in the park behind the tourist information. We were stood in the park looking at where it should be/was but I kept thinking the park looked bigger on the television so surely it can’t be here. When I got home I googled it and found the site. Next visit I went back to the park and stared at where it was....like you do. I did the same looking for Wesleys shed... stared at summat that wasn’t there :)

I can't really remember. I think it might have been a result of a Google Search. I know I used to look at the locations map quite a lot before I asked to join. Haven't regretted it since.

Seen the site mentioned on the Facebook forever group and also while searching through Google.

Confession time Terry, I told you I arrived here by word of mouth. Well, the truth is I came here on the PHANTOM NUMBER 14 BUS. Unfortunately, the bus was high-jacked before we arrived and I was held prisoner in a wooden hut by someone called Pearl. I was fed on stewed prunes and out of date custard doughnuts with the word CAFE scrolled on them with Smiler's shaving cream. It was not su..???? What's that you say Terry? WHICH PEARL. I will leave you to decide which one. :46:

Back