Marina and Clegg

Marina'sTwin

Dedicated Member
So I was watching The Incredible Ordeal of Norman Clegg and it's been a while since I've seen that episode so I had forgotten what it was about. I'm just confused about why he was basically acting like there was a wild alligator in his house! Lol It was just Marina. I don't see her as particularly dangerous. It seems like everyone except Howard is freaked out by her and I'm not sure why. Is it the way she dresses? My boyfriend wishes I would dress like that (I show him one picture of her and suddenly he wants to buy me mini skirts! Lol). Or is it the way she acts? I didn't think that was an issue. Is there a joke that I'm missing? Because unless she's got an assault rifle we don't know about, I don't see her as all that scary! Lol

Lol you're probably right! I just don't see her behavior as all that off putting but I do see a lot of myself in her character. I did get written up at work once for harassment! Lol I was working with a guy who was shy around women and my line was getting pretty long so he opened the other register and I was like "OMG thank you so much, I could kiss you right now!" I didn't mean it literally, but he took it as a threat and went to our boss about it! Lol So yeah, maybe it's just my perception of her, being basically a 29 year old American Marina, that makes me not understand why she freaks people out. Lol

Back