March 2014 Ask Terry

seeing were near the end of the month I was wondering how you found your turn doing this Terry? was it a good experience? how were the questions for you? was there something you were surprised you wasn't asked?

It was good fun Darren,no problems with the questions asked,surprised there was not more

It was good fun Darren,no problems with the questions asked,surprised there was not more

glad you enjoyed it, personally I think the reason more questions wasn't asked is cause you do put a bit in your messages on here so some questions that might have been asked have already been answered, either that or the idea of this is running out of steam, lets hope its the latter eh

Still a few grumblers over the changeover Terry. Some people don't post as much as they used, all in all how do you feel its gone??:30:

I suppose some folk found the transition harder than others,I am hoping now we have cleaned the site up and amended some of the settings it will start to feel more comfortable, if there are still things we can do to improve the new site,then we need to know and if possible those changes will be made.There are many extra features on the new site which one can choose to use or not,it sure makes life a little easier on the security side as the software is keeping out the undesirables which is relentless,these people won't give up

Before the clock runs out, just a couple of questions.

What would your dream job be?

If you had the chance to take a college course what would you take?

And just to say, I think the reason you didn't get so many question was because we knew you were busy with the change over and didn't want to bother you to much.

Dream job would be running a railway model shop,re a college course in a couple of months I will be starting a 6 month online course for the Linux computer operating system,if I was much younger I would grab the chance of learning this as once qualified you can demand a salary around 3 times what they pay for Microsoft software administrators and there are plenty of job opportunities

M u s t
f i g h t
t e m p t a t i o n....... So I've posted it here :35:

Thank you for doing yours Terry, you did great :41::respect:

Back