Made me Laugh

They may be putting the Kettle on but will they still be using Yorkshire Tea after the Chancellor was pictured with a huge box of their Tea and the company was swamped with accusations of Product Placement ? The company has countered the publicity by stating it was not staged by them and they had no knowledge that the photo would be used .

I did a copy of PUT KETTLE ON ! for our notice board ! ...………...It was torn down as "nothing to laugh about !!" :confused2: :eek2: :frown2:

Dick, I've heard mention in several TV shows (LotSW, I Didn't Know you Cared) about the differences between Northern and Southern beer. Does that also apply to tea? If so then maybe they are fans of them fancy London teas. :08:

Dick, I've heard mention in several TV shows (LotSW, I Didn't Know you Cared) about the differences between Northern and Southern beer. Does that also apply to tea? If so then maybe they are fans of them fancy London teas. :08:
British people from various regions have told me that tea has to be blended to taste good with the local water. They've said that while they're offering me a national brand! Tea tastes good to me only in Great Britain and only at mid- to late-afternoon. I never drink it here in the States.

I was in Stratford a few weeks back went to the Four Teas cafe which is a themed Forties cafe and a really brilliant place they served many teas including English Rose tea and I'm now hooked on it after trying it but its hard to find the right blend Whittards is the best so far but the quest goes on .

Thanks. I dug around on their website yet completely missed that page. :fp:
I had gone to the shopping cart checkout page looking for shipping options....

British people from various regions have told me that tea has to be blended to taste good with the local water. They've said that while they're offering me a national brand! Tea tastes good to me only in Great Britain and only at mid- to late-afternoon. I never drink it here in the States.
I cannot even think about drinking black tea unless is has cream (milk) and sugar in it. Maybe one day I can enjoy a cup of tea across the Pond.

F&M are currently producing an Easter Tea, which I love the taste of. Being F&M it's not cheap about £12 a caddy but I feel it's well worth the money

Back