lotsw danbury badge pins

I considered it, but they are expensive and in our little house it would be hard to display them. So I gave them a miss. I have the 25 year plate. I have just realised that it is rather old now.

I have a few of the figurines, but never bothered with the badges.

I've got all 10 figurines, the 8 profile plates, all 6 houses, the montage plate, the throw rug they did and am collecting the pins, so far got 9 of them and the display case (which is lovely) but this months pins shud b here in the next week, the only thing i didnt collect was the candles they did, i also got 1 or 2 other items from danbury mint and all the stuff is top quality, i wud suggest 2 any1 who can afford it go for the danbury mint items, there absolutely fantastic quality and if u look at the summer wine shop they can appreciate in value, but i kno some stuff goes onto ebay occasionally which is slightly cheaper depending if u get into a bidding war

thanks all of the above for the replys. yeah the quality is nice and will cost around £500 to collect all the pins!

thanks all of the above for the replys. yeah the quality is nice and will cost around £500 to collect all the pins!

true, but it comes 2 just under 20 quid a month so it works out better than just 1 payment of 500 quid

agreed don't seem so bad that way! i have 5 so far and the display case! 2 more must be on there way lol! was trying to work out who would have a badge and only got to 20 so some might be places e g sids cafe and maybe some with a couple of people together!

agreed don't seem so bad that way! i have 5 so far and the display case! 2 more must be on there way lol! was trying to work out who would have a badge and only got to 20 so some might be places e g sids cafe and maybe some with a couple of people together!

well seeing 1 pin is about the episode "stop that bath" (i think thts the 6th pin so u wil prob get that next) im sure episodes will be there and as u say famous places like the cafe and compos and nora houses, i suppose every cast member who was a regular will b there so thts about 30 by my counting, then a few guest stars like billy ingleton and other popular guest characters might be 5 or 6 so i suppose the episodes will pad the collection out a but, i gotta admit i wud love an elegy for fallen wellies one with the "see you compo" overalls on the hill as a pin

cheers eli yeah the wellies one you said would be nice! i recon you are right about places also can wait to get them all!

cheers eli yeah the wellies one you said would be nice! i recon you are right about places also can wait to get them all!

wel if danbury mint wanna treat the show better than the bbc then they shud do a elegy pin, also a last post one with compo on the bugle shud b in the collection, also a throstlenest one and a small funeral one after all they are 4 of the most important episodes of summer wine (and 4 the reasons of them the saddest as well), i cant wait either, i want all 50 now

yeah totally agree! always feel it was a shame ivy in some way wasn't in the last episode and in one of the funeral episodes when ivy pulls out a piccy of sid its a shame nora didn't remember wally in some way also!

yeah totally agree! always feel it was a shame ivy in some way wasn't in the last episode and in one of the funeral episodes when ivy pulls out a piccy of sid its a shame nora didn't remember wally in some way also!

well i suppose RC couldnt have both do it in the same episode, and after all he had already done the photo thing and remembering thing with wally in the 88 xmas special, also nora was also dealing with the death of compo more than most of the cast apart from clegg of course

i thought i better warn people who collect the pins, i've just recieved my 10th and 11th pins and they should be tom and truly however DM have sent the truly info card but the pearl pin, however they have realised there mistake and have sent the truly pin and the pearl card free of charge. just thought people who collect them should know there might b a cock up with that order but DM have tried 2 fix it

Back