LOTSW Crossovers

I'll do the easy one first. Here's a screenshot of her appearance in AYBS. I'm sure you'll know the actress and her character in LOTSW.

Attachments

• AYBS1.png
    AYBS1.png
    369.6 KB · Views: 14
Liking the screencaps Roger. Mrs. Slocum was always good for a chuckle when she was serving customers. I had forgotten those ladies were in both shows.

I'll do the easy one first. Here's a screenshot of her appearance in AYBS. I'm sure you'll know the actress and her character in LOTSW.
Wow I personally thought that was tricky!!! but thank you for taking the time on the screenshots are you able to give us some pretty big clues on the last more difficult one ;)

This actor appeared in two episodes of AYBS so I'll give you a screenshot from each one. He only appeared briefly in one episode of LOTSW so I'll give you a clue. It involved Foggy and a piece of rope.

Attachments

• AYBS3.png
    AYBS3.png
    426.1 KB · Views: 10
  • AYBS4.png
    AYBS4.png
    379.6 KB · Views: 12
The actor is Gordon Peters , I recognise him from pretty much any Croft and/or Perry show he was their go to extra so he is in LOTSW a man in the library in episode Happy Birthday Howard and in AYBS he was Henry in No sale and billed as the fawn trousers in Cold Store . He was Henry again in Hi De Hi as the camp gatekeeper but he was also Victor's nemesis in One Foot in the Grave that Victor and Margaret did everything they could to avoid he was Ronnie of Ronnie and Mildred fame

Just spotted another from Are You Being Served. He's playing the father of Mr Rumbold's secretary in this AYBS episode. Do you recognise the actor and the character he plays in LOTSW?

Attachments

• AYBS8d.png
    AYBS8d.png
    335 KB · Views: 6
Back