LOTSW Crossovers II

Jeanne Mockford was in LOTSW episodes All of a Florrie and The Great Boarding House Bathroom Caper. She also appeared briefly as Mrs East in KUA episode Daisy's Toyboy.

Jeannne and of course Trevor Bannister who was Mr Merryweather in KUA in Angel Gabriel Blue and of course Toby "the Captain" in LOTSW were who I thought were the obvious ones so are we now looking for at least one more if Jeanne was not on your list ?

Jeannne and of course Trevor Bannister who was Mr Merryweather in KUA in Angel Gabriel Blue and of course Toby "the Captain" in LOTSW were who I thought were the obvious ones so are we now looking for at least one more if Jeanne was not on your list ?
Captain, you've missed the one under your nose, Josephine Tewson of course!!!!!!

Please don't ask me to list the episodes of each series she was in :p

I did , there is another who was in all three if you allow First of the Summer Wine to be classified as our beloved show and that is Michael Bilton who was his lordship in KUA episode Stately Home , the Hypnotist in OAH episode the New Suit and FOTSW billed as Customer in Compo Drops in. :)

Well done I'll let you have that one !!! but I wouldn't if they'd been in SOAH rather than OAH :p

He was also in Are You Being Served Again as the solicitor in the first episode.

When you look at his CV its as long as your arm he has been in so many things never a real star but plenty of work and clearly the number of jobs he has had he was a well respected actor.

Not only was he a great actor but he was also an accomplished author, writing Fly Fishing by JR Hartley!!!! :p

Back