LOTSW Crossovers II

Barrychuckle

Administrator
Staff member
Another crossover puzzler again, this time probably my favorite comedy series, Keeping Up Appearances - so I'm quietly confident I may know all of them.

There are at least 9 actors who have appeared in both series can you name them all, again one guess per reply?

a little sub question for Roger, 2 of these actors also appeared in Open All Hours too, you pointed one out to me in a previous question but there is another who appeared in all three can you name him/her too?

Last edited:
I know one that's been in all 3 and that's Stuart Fell.
Every day is a school day on this site, thank you Pearl I never knew he was in OAH but you're right!

That wasn't the one I was thinking about so there is actually 3 actors who've been in all 3 series.

1 down (at least!) 8 to go.......

I've just thought of another one but I'll give someone else a chance.

I'm going to say Gordon Peters again. We know from the previous thread that he was the man in the library that tied up Foggy in LOTSW episode Happy Birthday Howard but he was also a railway station clerk in KUA episode The Commodore.

I'm going to say Gordon Peters again. We know from the previous thread that he was the man in the library that tied up Foggy in LOTSW episode Happy Birthday Howard but he was also a railway station clerk in KUA episode The Commodore.
Thought I'd got them all Roger! so let me revise my list there are 10 and counting, you've got 3 so at least 7 more to go!

Well done on Jack Smethurst Captain, I thought that would have been one of the last to go. He was a little bit more politically correct in the Roy Clarke comedies than Love Thy Neighbour !!!!!o_O

The one I mentioned in a previous question that appeared in all three was Clare Kelly. She was Mrs Teesdale in LOTSW, Miss Pilsworth in KUA and Mrs Braddock in OAH.

The one I mentioned in a previous question that appeared in all three was Clare Kelly. She was Mrs Teesdale in LOTSW, Miss Pilsworth in KUA and Mrs Braddock in OAH.
That was the one, it's on my list now, there is also one additional actor who's been in all 3 as well as Clare Kelly & Stewart Fell

Well done Captain, that's on my list 5 more to go.....

I'll give you a clue on an extremely difficult one, she used to live with Emmett ;)

One more and I will give someone else a chance to get the rest, Len Lowe appeared in Driving Mrs Fortescue and the Commodore in KUA as a passenger and a pub customer and as a Policeman in Have you got a light Mate in LOTSW

I'm not sure but I think John Barrard was in the KUA episode The Commodore. He opens his front door and puts his hands up because he thinks Onslow is a burglar. John Barrard is in two episodes of LOTSW, he is Josie's father in Going to Gordon's Wedding and he is a member of the Health Farm in The Waist Land.

Yes Roger John Barrard is on my list, he was in both! Well done he was probably my most obsure! I'm still waiting on the actor who's been in all 3 I alluded to, let me know if you need a clue....

Captain, well done you're absolutely correct and another that wasn't on my list.

So there's 4 more I can think of that haven't been identified so far.......

I've got a some more but none that appeared in all three as far as I know. A little clue might help.

I've got a some more but none that appeared in all three as far as I know. A little clue might help.
DOH! I've just checked and this character didn't appear in KUA whereas I was convinced he had! Apologies the only 2 who appeared in all 3 were Stewart Fell & Clare who you mentioned.

Last edited:
Apologies I was convinced I'd seen Brian Peck in a small supporting role in KUA but it appears I was wrong I know he was in both LOTSW & Open All Hours. But the remaining 3 on my list are definitely valid!

Looks like the challenge may have stalled so here's another Linda James in KUA she appeared in the Commodore and Daisy's Toyboy as a member of the Committee Member and a Lady at the Church and in LOTSW she was a woman in the waiting room in All Mod Conned

Wow captain another one I missed! Thank you for bump starting things again!!!!!!

3 more on my list 2 very easy ones too

Back