Looking for a book

Sadly not for the book Tony is looking for but on facebook marketplace there is a couple of related bargains, unopened complete series for £50 which has been listed for 17 weeks so you could probably get it for £45 or less, FOSW series 1 for £5, plus a few LOSW books from £1

Sadly not for the book Tony is looking for but on facebook marketplace there is a couple of related bargains, unopened complete series for £50 which has been listed for 17 weeks so you could probably get it for £45 or less, FOSW series 1 for £5, plus a few LOSW books from £1
First Summer Wine that's a good price.

I think the fact they're on Betamax will make them more difficult to shift...

There's a used copy on Amazon for 20 quid..

Well spotted Roger hopefully @gothic will be onto this bargain !!! If he sells it afterwards he'll have to give you half the profits :p :p :p

There are pirated copies of the ebook floating around the web. If you’ve heard of Z-Library, you can download it there….not that I’m suggesting anyone should break copyright law…..but as it’s out of print and unavailable, I wouldn’t feel too guilty lol

There are pirated copies of the ebook floating around the web. If you’ve heard of Z-Library, you can download it there….not that I’m suggesting anyone should break copyright law…..but as it’s out of print and unavailable, I wouldn’t feel too guilty lol
Thank you, I got a copy from Amazon :)

Back