Locations.

Graham

Dedicated Member
I have found a location that is new to me, & not on the map. How about posting photos of ones that You have stumbled across?
This is on Longley edge lane. We have stayed a stone's throw from here & not noticed it!

Attachments

• IMG-20210408-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20210408-WA0002.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 57
  • 20210408_131633.jpg
    20210408_131633.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 60
I have found a location that is new to me, & not on the map. How about posting photos of ones that You have stumbled across?
This is on Longley edge lane. We have stayed a stone's throw from here & not noticed it!
What was the episode Graham

Hey thanks Captain, that's a good shot of the car that I haven't seen before. All i can remember is Edie knocked a signpost down as she pulled up outside the 'pub'.

As the thread title is Locations I am adding details of a site some members may have seen . It started as I was curious where the Titfield Thunderbolt was filmed and the search took me to this site. They have a list on many film locations this page gives you an A to Z selection index and the synopsis for the individual films is quite informative [I also looked up Genevieve as I have been to some of the locations where it was filmed including the pond ] I just thought some members might enjoy having a peak .Sadly some entries seem to be greyed out so imagine it was more comprehensive at some point quite why they have been greyed out isn't clear.

Thanks Terry for the info re Digbys donkey field. I'm sure that bend & houses have been in other episodes too. It seems to be near Marinas house, a spot we haven't been to yet but will be on our next trip. Thanks again.IMG-20220131-WA0001.jpg

Back