Little Blighty on the Down

I've just accessed it. Thanks a million! For now, I'm saving it until I've had a cochlear implant, which I'm hoping for after the preliminary appointment in October. If I qualify, I'll need a variety of speech-intensive sources to feed various subjects and various accents into the receiver on the back of my head. That will give me all-day rehab, in addition to the hour a day of intensive rehab to learn to comprehend speech entering my brain via a new route.

I stand corrected. I've been spot-checking the many channels available for streaming and some are blocked. It is hit-and-miss (not too many misses). Play by play games or other sports commentary appear to have a standard "we're sorry" message. Oddly enough so is the children's programming. I may take a crack at it later over a VPN. The local stations are very interesting and I'm looking through the on-demand programs as well.

Drat it Onslow you had me clicking on the picture you posted trying to get some audio! :rolling: Guess I need to visit their site.

Back