Little big George

minxie

Dedicated Member
:dance: :dance: :dance: Our gorgeous little miracle man is one year old today. We didn't think he was going to make it this time last year. :dance: :dance: :dance:

BIRTHDAY PARTY pics to follow on Sunday

Is it that long already Minxie. Glad all is ok. I have grandchildren myself and know what a worry they can be without what you have gone through. Have a good day.

Can you post a picture of little George? I would love to see how much he has changed.

The lovely Minxie admits to blonde moments and has asked me to post the long awaited, but worth waiting for photograph of the birthday boy and here it is.

photo_zps52b2ca4c.jpg

I have now been inundated with more. I think I have the lot but you must understand the lovely Minxie has been sending them as single attachments to myriad emails.

photo1_zpse653be75.jpg

photo2_zps8a525f04.jpg

photo3_zpsbd8a5df7.jpg

photo6_zps0e6c6359.jpg

photo7_zps74911749.jpg

photo8_zpsefe438ec.jpg

photo9_zpsc6e750f6.jpg

I think that is the lot. One lovely young lady shown but sadly I do not think there is any of the delectable Minxie.

Thanks Big Unc, as usual you are a her.
George is sitting with his mummy, opening his prezzies and stuffing cake.
Today I saw him and he had his Nannies mobile and he was actually scrolling sideways looking at all the different pages. Unbelievable :respect:

Thanks Big Unc, as usual you are a her.

I suppose I shall just have to be big and accept there is a typo in there. Well, I do hope what is written (typed) was not intended. I could make something of it, but given the intransigent mood of the distaff side today I maybe should just put up and draw my horns in a wee bit. I know I can take it but I would hate to be the cause of their doing damage to the rest of you guys.

Today I saw him and he had his Nannies mobile and he was actually scrolling sideways looking at all the different pages. Unbelievable :respect:
My granddaughter (18 months or so) was showing me the pictures on her daddies mobile, I made to hold it to see closer and was told in no uncertain terms "" Mustn't touch , you break it!!"
That was me put in my place! :eek: :eek: :-[

Back