Little Big George

minxie

Dedicated Member
Huge announcement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LITTLE BIG GEORGE HAS NO BRAIN DAMAGE ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

We are so happy and relieved. I am not a religious person by any means, but I think my mum was looking down on our boy and looked after him, as a family we are so happy and now can put it all behind us and enjoy our little man

Thanks for all your past support over the last few months, to me it helped so much knowing I could off load to you all.
You are all very special people.

Minxie

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Huge announcement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LITTLE BIG GEORGE HAS NO BRAIN DAMAGE ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

We are so happy and relieved. I am not a religious person by any means, but I think my mum was looking down on our boy and looked after him, as a family we are so happy and now can put it all behind us and enjoy our little man

Thanks for all your past support over the last few months, to me it helped so much knowing I could off load to you all.
You are all very special people.

Minxie

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Great News Minxie and thanks for letting us know

That's great news Minxie, bet you and all your family are so pleased, I think all of us on here who read that will be as well.

He's fab thanks Rhi, he is the cutest little chubby cheeked baby you ever did see.
He is doing everything he should be doing for his age. We are all so relieved and happy so thanks all for your comments

Back