Lifes Puzzles

S

sir coffalot

Can anyone tell me why any tin of oxtail soup that you buy must always have carrots in the bottom of the tin ??? ???

Can anyone tell me why any tin of oxtail soup that you buy must always have carrots in the bottom of the tin ??? ???

Not sure why that is,I have only tried it once and did not like the soup, could be worse you could have the ox at the bottom,but it appears it is part of the recipe

Not sure why that is,I have only tried it once and did not like the soup, could be worse you could have the ox at the bottom,but it appears it is part of the recipe
We found some in a tin of potato and leek soup once, they aseem to get everywhere!

I have an umbilical hernia and now find my belly button fluff on the inside of my t-shirts.Weird eh.

I have never seen Oxtail soup in my area - Texas. Is this a popular soup?
;) Quite popular in Nottinghamshire but still not as popular as tomato!! ::)(which i hate :-\)

;D Having just spent 5 minutes wiping down the kitchen tiles I will ask this question again: Why do spoons jump under the tap jet when you run water into the sink?? :eek:

It is a common ingredient along with onion of nearly every Briitsh recipe I have seen, and Heinz have it listed as an ingredient on their cans ....

Back