Let me have your Birthday message for Peter Sallis

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Members

You probably know it is Peter Sallis's 90 birthday this week and if you would like him to hear your Birthday greeting,then let me have it in the next couple of days,I will make sure they all reach him,be it a little late,please keep it down to just a few lines,as someone has to read it to him,let me have them here mail4wine@gmail.com

Terry

Yes please, thank you Terry. That would be lovely and I can assure you they shall reach him as it´s me who is forwarding them :). I know he will love it!

Hi Members

You probably know it is Peter Sallis's 90 birthday this week and if you would like him to hear your Birthday greeting,then let me have it in the next couple of days,I will make sure they all reach him,be it a little late,please keep it down to just a few lines,as someone has to read it to him,let me have them here mail4wine@gmail.com

Terry

And to say a big thanks you to them both,here is another super drawing from Claye

BIR.jpg

Happy Birthday Peter. We all miss seeing you on lotsw but are still wallowing in repeats and dvds as they come out. All the very best on your 90th.

John Braden

Yes, please send your messages to Terry´s email address so that he can forward them to me and I shall forward them straight to Peter. They don´t have to be that short, feel free to give him a little insight, I know he would love that. Now is our chance to give him back what he gave to us over the years, grab it and say what you want to say!

I´d like to say thank you very much on Peter´s behalf!!! I have forwarded your messages and perhaps I will be able to tell you what he thought. I´m sure he loves it.

Back