Last of the Summer Wine 3-D Vase

thomas1984

[glow=red,2,300]The Wife got me one for xmas[/glow]

L_LSWGV.JPG

Officially authorised by the BBC

Compo, Foggy, Clegg and others, together with the glorious Yorkshire countryside, are depicted on the graceful curves of this beautiful glass vase – creating a stunning 3-D effect!

Using a special decorating technique, the heroes of the programme’s finest years appear on the front face of the vase and the country scene fills the back face. A must for all fans of this long-lived BBC favourite.

Size is approximately 12” (30cm) high x 8” (20cm) wide

Price: £90.00
(plus £5.25 postage & handling).
PAYABLE IN THREE MONTHLY INSTALMENTS OF £30 (plus p&h).

BBC (word mark and logo) and the Last of the Summer Wine (word mark) are trademarks of the British Broadcasting Corporation and are used under licence. BBC logoTM & © BBC 1996. Last of the Summer Wine was written by Roy Clarke.

[glow=red,2,300]Sounds Expensive but well worth the money [/glow]

You are a lucky man. I hope I don't sound too ignorant when I say this but I can't figure out who that is standing in the upper right. I am guessing its Truly, but the clothes confuse me.

Yes it is Truly
[/quote]

I definitely should have known that! The picture doesn't show that much detail and must be from one of his earliest seasons. I public television station is currently wrapping up the 2003 season.

Back