KUA house video

Her house in Binley outside Coventry, some may remember the Binley Mega Chippy song which went viral around a year ago, which would have been Hyacinths nearest fish & chip shop

Her house in Binley outside Coventry, some may remember the Binley Mega Chippy song which went viral around a year ago, which would have been Hyacinths nearest fish & chip shop
Binley Mega Chippy is in Binley, a suburb of Coventry. Hyacinth's house was in the village of Binley Woods outside the Coventry boundary. Two very different areas. She wouldn't have liked Binley.

Very interesting! But it was difficult to see that famous front door as a car was parked directly in front of it. There was probably a very good reason why the car was not parked in the driveway.

A really long time ago, we had a Plymouth (un) Reliant which dripped something on my father-in-law's painted driveway. After we left, he had to get it repainted. He was not happy.
I've never heard of that car so had to Google it, I'm thinking it looks very similar to Onslow & Daisy's Cortina!!!!!

I've never heard of that car so had to Google it, I'm thinking it looks very similar to Onslow & Daisy's Cortina!!!!!
I think that it was also known as a K Car and it was designed to only last for FIVE YEARS. I'd say that it was a step down from the Cortina.

I think that it was also known as a K Car and it was designed to only last for FIVE YEARS. I'd say that it was a step down from the Cortina.
Wow! that's crazy to think a car was only designed to last 5 years when some cars today have warranties that last longer than that! Clearly not a very environmentally aware vehicle then....

Back