Kingdom

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
A good TV show, but I do wonder how they get a lovely sunset on the beach on the north Norfolk coast

Not seen the prog but I remember a couple of good ' sunsets?' over some years of visiting Wells Next the Sea.(My memory could be playing tricks it could have been further along the coast towards Huns'ton.)

Just checked on Wikipedia , It says beach and harbour scenes were shot at WELLS with other scenes at Hunstanton and Holkham. :)

Does this mean that Kingdom is back on?? We really
liked this show. Like Stephen Fry in most everything
I've seen.

Not seen the prog but I remember a couple of good ' sunsets?' over some years of visiting Wells Next the Sea.(My memory could be playing tricks it could have been further along the coast towards Huns'ton.)

well what makes me wonder is that the sun sets over to the west and this is facing north east

well what makes me wonder is that the sun sets over to the west and this is facing north east
They laid claim at Wells to the fact that if you looked directly out to sea the next piece of land would be the arctic circle so that would mean you may have been able to see the sunset to your left(of course i could be lying)

Back