JUST GOT BACK FROM THE CINEMA.

dick

LOTSW Fanatic
Just got back from watching Tom Cruises new film JACK REACHER with my son.As a confirmed REACHER fan in the books I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised! Having a relative midget ( 5ft 4in) playing a giant (6ft 5in)should have been a no-no. I quite enjoyed the film (based on the book 1 SHOT) and although some of the scenes were reminiscent of other films it may be worth a watch!! The filming took away the size difference mostly and was quite close to the book in my opinion. ;D

Just got back from watching Tom Cruises new film JACK REACHER with my son.As a confirmed REACHER fan in the books I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised! Having a relative midget ( 5ft 4in) playing a giant (6ft 5in)should have been a no-no. I quite enjoyed the film (based on the book 1 SHOT) and although some of the scenes were reminiscent of other films it may be worth a watch!! The filming took away the size difference mostly and was quite close to the book in my opinion. ;D

My wife enjoyed as well,though she had the same doubts about the midget playing the role

Oh no Dick! Where were you moved from? :D

I can't stand the midget Cruise so I won't be going to see it, but glad you enjoyed yourself Dick :)

I can't stand the midget Cruise so I won't be going to see it, but glad you enjoyed yourself Dick :)
I was in the fun topic board because I boobooed :-[ Terry moved me down here. As for Tom Cruise I am not a fan either . My son had got two pre-ordered tickets and asked if I would go. ;) Bit of father/son bonding ;D

I will tell my husband this. He i a big fan of the books and was not interested in seeing the film. We don't go to the cinema any more we wait for the DVD.

HELP!! This is in the wrong topic ,what do I do now?? :-[ :-[

This type of boo-boo never bothers me. Don't know about anyone else but my starting place on the forum is always the "Recent Posts" page so I see everything that is going on and can take it from there. Mind, I do have to be careful on the odd occasion when I introduce a new topic but with "Recent Posts" being my usual stomping ground ensuring the correct location for a New Topic is inherent.

Having said that, as I have pointed out before, I do have a difficulty discerning the difference between the two categories, "General Discussion" and "About the series", both under the higher heading, "General Category".

I was in the fun topic board because I boobooed :-[ Terry moved me down here. As for Tom Cruise I am not a fan either . My son had got two pre-ordered tickets and asked if I would go. ;) Bit of father/son bonding ;D

Good for you Dick ;D

Having said that, as I have pointed out before, I do have a difficulty discerning the difference between the two categories, "General Discussion" and "About the series", both under the higher heading, "General Category".

I do too

Back