Just 11 Days to go

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Before we get to see Alan JW Bells new book, it has been a while since we had a book about the series,in fact I am surprised more of the cast have not written one,it would also be great to see more autobiographies,who would you like to see one written by mine would be Stephen Lewis

Juliette Kaplan. She is one of the few oldest ones left. She has been around and seen a lot. I doubt that it would be a tell all lies book.

Before we get to see Alan JW Bells new book, it has been a while since we had a book about the series,in fact I am surprised more of the cast have not written one,it would also be great to see more autobiographies,who would you like to see one written by mine would be Stephen Lewis

How about Jean Alexander or Frank Thornton.

I'd love one by Cooper! Ken Kitson has long been a favourite of mine.
On another note, I'd just like to apologise for being absent the last few days, My Dad died very suddenly Monday morning and everythings been scrambled in my head ever since. It's a very quiet house without him.

On another note, I'd just like to apologise for being absent the last few days, My Dad died very suddenly Monday morning and everythings been scrambled in my head ever since. It's a very quiet house without him.

No Need to apologise you had much more important things to deal with,take care

I lost my wife a little over 3 weeks ago Rhi, I know what you must be going through and all about a quiet house.

Rhi and Dick

very sorry to hear your respective news.

I trust that you will both eventually recover from what is a traumatic time.

Thanks people, my family is helping me through.They are making sure I am never too lonely which can be a blessing at times. :) I hope you are not on your own Rhi?

So sorry for your loss Rhi, I hope your not on your own!
Its good to see you back Dick I hope your doing ok.
My thoughts are with you both at this awful time.

I lost my wife a little over 3 weeks ago Rhi, I know what you must be going through and all about a quiet house.

Sorry to hear that Dick,not a lot anyone can say to help during these times

I am very sorry to hear your news dick.Very best wishes to you and your family at this diffucult time. :(

Sorry to hear this Rhi.My best wishes to your family. :(

Thank you all so much. No, Dick, i'm not here on my own. My cousin is staying with me. How are you doing? Aren't we lucky to be involved with this forum?

Thank you all so much. No, Dick, i'm not here on my own. My cousin is staying with me. How are you doing? Aren't we lucky to be involved with this forum?

I'm glad your not on your own, you need family at a time like this. Best wishes to you Rhi.

Back