Just 10 years ago

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
This was 10 years ago, on google street view,small town petrol station where the prices were always a little higher
PP.jpg

Am I missing something? I remember petrol was about £1.40 per litre at that time.

We the forum do not condone or encourage this law breaking! Having said that, how much is red diesel?
About 45-50p a litre! for those tempted to save a few quid remember that it will permanently stain your fuel tank so your transgressions will probably not go unnoticed !!!!

About 45-50p a litre! for those tempted to save a few quid remember that it will permanently stain your fuel tank so your transgressions will probably not go unnoticed !!!!
It's a hell of a difference, just shows how much tax we're paying.

Currently $2.68 a gallon here (reg unleaded). Not sure how that translates but I'm saying about 0.43p a liter.

Petrol prices vary wildly here on a day to day basis. During last years height of the "plague" it dropped to below $1/litre (about 55p)for the first time in years, but it has gone back up again now and averages about $1.35/L (about 74p), but I paid over $1.50 the other day (82p).
Other States have differing prices and if you drive out into the country the prices just go UP and UPPPPP, depending on how far from Perth you get.

For those of you in 'Merica $1.35/l here approximates to about $4.68/gallon there.

Back