Jonathan Linsley commented in Summer Winos blog

Jonathon as he went on a crash diet could not come back to the show and ended up half the side he was dieting did him out of a role.

But did he not come back in FOTSW??

TV.com lists him playing Chunky Livesey, IMDb's cast list for First of ... and http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094465/fullcredits https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdXFGtiDobs both say Anthony Keetch, and in those YouTube clips the face certainly isn't Jonathan Linsley's.

IMDb shows him in Last of ... from '84 to '87, and First of ... in '89. Without making a special effort to view the First of ... Ain't Love Dangerous to view with better resolution than on YouTube and looking closely at the face of the actor playing Chunky Livesey, the only way to know for sure is to ask him.

Jonathan is a member of our Facebook group and contributes a lot, he's a love man.

Very intersting site, and written and presented by two TRUE fans of the series.

Their knowledge is very accurate, and they seem grateful for any comments on things they don't know.

Very good 'homage' to Getting Sam Home'.

Very good detailed reports on each episodes, and so easy to add to these reports.

This could prove to be the ultimate LOTSW site.

Who plaed Chunky ??

As seen on H2D2 The Hitchhiker's Guide to the
Galaxy: Earth Edition

Chunky Livesey (Series 1) - Anthony Keetch,

Chunky Livesey (Series 2) - Jonathan Linsley,

There is some neat stuff on that blog so thanks for the link. That interview with one of the current owners of the cafe was interesting.

As seen on H2D2 The Hitchhiker's Guide to the
Galaxy: Earth Edition

Chunky Livesey (Series 1) - Anthony Keetch,

Chunky Livesey (Series 2) - Jonathan Linsley,

Yep, here he is in the episode "Aint Love Dangerous"

Attachments

• chunky collage.jpg
    chunky collage.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 8
Thanks so much everyone for the kind words about the Summer Winos site - it genuinely means a lot. I'm one half of the duo, and yeah - the blog is a total labour of love, and we're always thrilled to find out new things about the show!

Jonathan is a total gent... we actually did a huge interview with him a few weeks ago, and we'll have that on the site very soon. As soon as I get chance to sit down and write it all up. :)

Yes this is a great site and interesting to read their comments. I have kept all their thoughts to date and find them helpful and alos gives insights into their own orlds and ideas.

If you have not explored this then you really should check it out.

I used to get an e mail alert when a new post was made but that seems to have disappeared of late although i am picking it up here and FB.

Back