Ivy's catering jobs

manfromoswestry

Dedicated Member
I recall the Bollocks event she catered in "The Flag And Further Snags" and the outdoor event in "Big Day At Dream Acres", but does anyone recall other events that Ivy catered, and if so, what she served at the events?

I think she did the food for Gough and Jessies anniversary but i can not remember what she made and i seem to recall lota of sausage rolls on the counter that she made for the wedding in There goes the groom :)

Actually its bUllocks not bOllocks! Bollocks is slang for a specific part of a mans anatomy. This made me laugh ;D
She did do the Dream Acres, and there was mention of other jobs.
there was also mention of jobs she lost out on.

I remember the time when she catered to a group of men above the Cafe. But with all the episodes I forgot which one it was.

Actually its bUllocks not bOllocks! Bollocks is slang for a specific part of a mans anatomy. This made me laugh ;D

Didnt she lose the catering for the Barrel Rolling? and she didnt do the catering for Ernie Mordues funeral tea? :)

Didnt she lose the catering for the Barrel Rolling? and she didnt do the catering for Ernie Mordues funeral tea? :)

That is correct amigo.

The sight of the word bollocks on here this morning has made me chuckle also!

That is correct amigo.

The sight of the word bollocks on here this morning has made me chuckle also!
she didnt get the cateringfor the funeral tea and wasnt happy about it

There was a coach party in A Bicycle Made for Three and the Bike club in The Art of Concealment

I remember the time when she catered to a group of men above the Cafe. But with all the episodes I forgot which one it was.

Thats the one with the bUllocks :)
Flag and further snags??!! Correct me if I m wrong.

Yes I have been giggling all day, nearly chocked on me toast this moring ;D

Pardon me for my mishandling of the Queen's English, but if it put a smile on people's faces and gave them a good laugh, I guess it wasn't all that bad.

Pardon me for my mishandling of the Queen's English, but if it put a smile on people's faces and gave them a good laugh, I guess it wasn't all that bad.

Defiantly :)
A good choke on your toast in the morning sets you up for the day ;D

Back