Ivy Disappears!

J

jrt2345

In 'In Which Howard Remembers Where He Left His Bicycle Pump', we see the six ladies on the bus, and the camera moving between them. The characters are - Ivy, Glenda, Lucinda (Miss Davenport), Nelly, Pearl, and Nora. However later when they are seen walking, we only see 5 of them, Nelly, Pearl, Nora, Glenda and Lucinda. Where did Ivy disappear to? Surely she would have gone with the ladies? ???

In 'In Which Howard Remembers Where He Left His Bicycle Pump', we see the six ladies on the bus, and the camera moving between them. The characters are - Ivy, Glenda, Lucinda (Miss Davenport), Nelly, Pearl, and Nora. However later when they are seen walking, we only see 5 of them, Nelly, Pearl, Nora, Glenda and Lucinda. Where did Ivy disappear to? Surely she would have gone with the ladies? ???

i think by tht time ivy was just doing indoor scenes, of course i cud b wrong but if this is the case they should have used a double 4 her

In "Their are Gipsy's In Our Garden" when the ladies are trapsing though the woods Edie disappears too. I think they were hoping we wouldn't notice :eek:

In "Their are Gipsy's In Our Garden" when the ladies are trapsing though the woods Edie disappears too. I think they were hoping we wouldn't notice :eek:

and the trio was the doubles, but wud u expect a 80 odd year old 2 trapse threw tht forest area, with the trio we kno they got lazy with non close up scenes but when its obviously not the actor/actress doing the scene sum magic of the show does disappear in my eyes

i think by tht time ivy was just doing indoor scenes, of course i cud b wrong but if this is the case they should have used a double 4 her

Ivy got off the bus and was standing in the road, but she was not on the tractor trailer. Insurance again I expect.

Back