i've been working on a game and I have some nice photos from the development

Looks great! What engine are you using... Unity, Unreal? I would love to do something like this in a Summer Wine theme. Sadly, I need to hone those skills more.

Please let us know when you are taking Beta testers. :)

Looks great! What engine are you using... Unity, Unreal? I would love to do something like this in a Summer Wine theme. Sadly, I need to hone those skills more.

Please let us know when you are taking Beta testers. :)
Im using unreal its what I would recommend as epic games has made it so easy I started about 7 months ago and now im making games that could be sold as triple a tittles. plus I've always wanted to do something with summer wine how ever almost anything needs me to make 3d asset (very boring and complex job)

also it may be a few months before we need beta testers

Do you think you’ll ever make a game based in Holmfirth? Now that I would buy!!!

Had a very very small germ of an idea . It's a quest type of board game where the sole purpose is to spring Howard from his house and get him safely to the arms of Marina at her house with lots of bonus's and mishaps on the way . The counters will be the various members of the trios [or it could be each of the trios to see which of them is the most successful] . The sort of mishaps are being directed to Auntie's shop where you have to buy something to get out or throw a specific value on a dice , or you miss a turn for having to help Smiler after a wheel fell off the cart . So the first phase of getting Howard out would be fraught with hazards [it would be a discreet loop of squares] but once out there would have to be the odd square where he can be returned home and you start again. As I say it was just an idea really not given it much thought at all.

Had a very very small germ of an idea . It's a quest type of board game where the sole purpose is to spring Howard from his house and get him safely to the arms of Marina at her house with lots of bonus's and mishaps on the way . The counters will be the various members of the trios [or it could be each of the trios to see which of them is the most successful] . The sort of mishaps are being directed to Auntie's shop where you have to buy something to get out or throw a specific value on a dice , or you miss a turn for having to help Smiler after a wheel fell off the cart . So the first phase of getting Howard out would be fraught with hazards [it would be a discreet loop of squares] but once out there would have to be the odd square where he can be returned home and you start again. As I say it was just an idea really not given it much thought at all.
thats going to happen at some point

Back