It's Unbelievable

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
I flicked through the irritate player this morning,went to comedy and spotted another of the BBC's attempt at comedy, titled Mum

From the very start it is pathetic and just gets worse, try it for yourself just to confirm I am not an aged cynic, but to be honest I would rather be in the dentist chair than watch it all the way through

I flicked through the irritate player this morning,went to comedy and spotted another of the BBC's attempt at comedy, titled Mum

From the very start it is pathetic and just gets worse, try it for yourself just to confirm I am not an aged cynic, but to be honest I would rather be in the dentist chair than watch it all the way through
One of the T V critics wanted to remind us that "To The Manor Born" started with a new widow, :confused:and look what happened to her!:confused:

I've just read some reviews, I got to the part when a woman shows up in a red dress and no knickers to a funeral and decided not to both "Giving it a go"

How do you end up telling people you're not wearing knickers anyway? I mean if you're not a knicker wearer you're just not a knicker wearer but you don't introduce yourself like " Hello, I'm Pearl, I'm a non knicker wearer! "
If you forget to wear any you don't go up to a strange woman and ask to borrow a pair! :12: Once you remember you keep quiet so people don't think you're a total lun, hopefully you can pop to a shop and buy some.

While we're on the subject, why do writers think we're all 7 years old and find that kinda thing funny, thats schoolboy humor, my two 7 years olds find knickers funny but most of us grow out of it.

There was a famous lady ,who was a wearer, and has a well known ditty :-

Auntie Mary had a canary
Up the leg of her drawers
it would come down
for half a crown
so she bashed it on the head oi!

For knickers I get:
  1. loose-fitting trousers gathered at the knee or calf.
  2. a woman's or girl's underpants.
Which izzit??

Number 1 could of course be bloomers as worn by our very own Nora, although whilst they once gathered at the knee when the knicker elastic perished they effectively become knee length flares.

Last edited:
Don't go anywhere without them, as it can get a bit draughty!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back