It Seems you cannot!!!

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Put on Farcebook some of the wording used in our beloved show, one post where Ivy states she will kill him, referring to Foggy after after the toaster blew up, will incite violence so they removed it it, today a picture of Big Malcolm holding up Foggy with the wording, Can't you let him off Big Malcolm on account he is Crackers, was classed as hate Speech and removed,with a warning that the group, could be restricted or disabled if things like this are posted again

BE interesting to post a comment saying remember the food Ivy served all sorts of sandwiches Ham, Cheese and Pickle , Egg and tomato and slip in Knuckle Sandwich see if that is seen as inciting violence on patrons by Ivy and gets removed.

This is known as PC AKA lack of freedom of speech. It's hard to detail the fine meaning of k***. Does it mean a strong and stern lecture? Over something stupid that a teenager has just done? Or does it mean wacking someone over the head with a round tray? K*** has a lot of meanings and mostly it is used as a term of discipline as a way of correcting bad behavior with words or a non-lethal object (e.g., round tray). 99% of the time the K word has a non-lethal meaning.

And later the same day someone put a picture of Glenda up from Barry's Christmas which she also quotes " I'll Kill Him " and that was removed too.

BE interesting to post a comment saying remember the food Ivy served all sorts of sandwiches Ham, Cheese and Pickle , Egg and tomato and slip in Knuckle Sandwich see if that is seen as inciting violence on patrons by Ivy and gets removed.
Theres another post of Nora chasing the 3 off her steps with a broom, I'm waiting for that one to be taken down.

I assume it's not a real person who checks the posts but just a robotic process with an algorithm to determine what is or is not acceptable.
Initially it would be a robotic process, when we appeal this and they turn it down, one can only assume a human has reviewed it

Put on Farcebook some of the wording used in our beloved show, one post where Ivy states she will kill him, referring to Foggy after after the toaster blew up, will incite violence so they removed it it, today a picture of Big Malcolm holding up Foggy with the wording, Can't you let him off Big Malcolm on account he is Crackers, was classed as hate Speech and removed,with a warning that the group, could be restricted or disabled if things like this are posted again

FB seem to have gone from one extreme to another. Previously they allowed and defended the posting of videos of people being murdered IIRC (although I may be confusing them with another social media site), but now are hypersensitive about all sorts of things to the point of ridiculousness.

Never seen the attraction to stalkerbook... never stalkered once. I think I'm the only human left that isn't controlled by the blasted thing

Watching a mum crossing the road at the lights last night with a pram + other toddlers, focused 100% on her phone screen, not watching her other nippers who were crossing with her - the entire time she crossed 6 lanes... Anything could have happened, but she probably caught up on th latest Karen gossip...

Never seen the attraction to stalkerbook... never stalkered once. I think I'm the only human left that isn't controlled by the blasted thing

Watching a mum crossing the road at the lights last night with a pram + other toddlers, focused 100% on her phone screen, not watching her other nippers who were crossing with her - the entire time she crossed 6 lanes... Anything could have happened, but she probably caught up on th latest Karen gossip...
I'm the same Bruce, whilst not wanting to offend the majority of people who are on it - I think it's just pointless and just a way to let advertisers have knowledge of the intimate aspects of your life so they can target you online.

Put on Farcebook some of the wording used in our beloved show, one post where Ivy states she will kill him, referring to Foggy after after the toaster blew up, will incite violence so they removed it it, today a picture of Big Malcolm holding up Foggy with the wording, Can't you let him off Big Malcolm on account he is Crackers, was classed as hate Speech and removed, with a warning that the group, could be restricted or disabled if things like this are posted again
FB has no concept of context, neither at the robotic nor at the human level of surveillance!

I'm the same Bruce, whilst not wanting to offend the majority of people who are on it - I think it's just pointless and just a way to let advertisers have knowledge of the intimate aspects of your life so they can target you online.
A good thing that happened for me via Facebook was contact with family I'd lost touch with, I only found them because of Facebook so I'll always be grateful for that but it does get ridiculous some times, there probably are more bad points than good but for me the good points are really good, when my grandsons were diagnosed autistic we reached out to groups for parents and grandparents of autistic kids and we learned a lot from them, much more than from the professionals so again that worked for us in a good way but like I said there are definitely bad elements to it and you really have to be careful.

One thing you have to be aware of is the so called grab a bargain adverts, all these massive discount, often limited offers on FB are a rip off, I spotted one just today offering waterproof solder connectors, todays offer price included 100 assorted connectors, which a little search on ebay showed I could buy a pack of 200 with delivery for less money

Another scam advert yesterday, which first did the rounds 18 months ago,selling a small box about 8 inches cubed, contains a small PC fan, some plastic to hold ice cubes and water, just plugs into USB for power.
Being sold that it will cool a room from 90c to 60c in minutes, all for £25, the website presentation is brilliant, invented by a 14 year old indian lad to keep his classroom cool, there are several good youtube video's pointing out this scam, along with the fact they offer a 90 full refund if you are not happy, yet it take a lot longer than 90 days to get delivered, don't forget to order quickly before they are all sold out

Back