is this you ?

Looks like me the morning after when I acquired my first hangover.
First hangover Adrian? How many have you had? I've had one hangover. I thought 'this isn't fun' and I've stuck to dandelion and burdock ever since. Nice drink but, dandelions? Is that the weed thing? And burdock? What the heck is burdock? Come on fellas, educate me.o_O

First hangover Adrian? How many have you had? I've had one hangover. I thought 'this isn't fun' and I've stuck to dandelion and burdock ever since. Nice drink but, dandelions? Is that the weed thing? And burdock? What the heck is burdock? Come on fellas, educate me.o_O
After my first hangover I had to have some more just to make sure that this was always the after effect that you had when you had a few to many:18::fp:

After my first hangover I had to have some more just to make sure that this was always the after effect that you had when you had a few to many:18::fp:
Was it Bob Monkhouse that said with a hangover, you get better through the day, but if you do wake up without a hangover that is as good as it gets?

About three Peri. But the first one was the worst. I'm older, wiser and more careful now.

Back