Is this another Con by Auntie

It seems it is just the house to the left of Aunties shop, so not he whole building. I think they have divided the building, but would you want to live next door

It looks like the property for sale is "Auntie's" ground floor and basement - with the side door, not visible in photos, accessing part of the ground floor and the first floor. The floorplan of the property for sale is wrong, and shows bedroom 2 in the wrong place - bedroom 2 has the ground level window, almost totally obscured by the pavement, below Aunties main window.

Given it was Auntie's if Terry takes over he will keep up Auntie's "standards" be charging you a pound a day for use of the cruet set like the Blackpool landladies . If you try to take any of the toiletries of Bathrobes gawd help you !!

Looks nice. If Auntie is next door then I am sure she would be open all hours in case you really needed to buy something :D. I wonder if she could be befriended by bringing her a neighborly cup of tea every now and then...

Gone up market no more pots of whitewash for the sign on the window been done professionally all curlicues and ceriphs plus it is not spelt
B-B-B-B-Bottled B-B-B-B_Beer Centre

Well, today I've found out that Auntie's new ice-cream & Smilers free samples have finally become a commercial success.

Attachments

• 20230705_102232.jpg
    20230705_102232.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 8
Back